Health and Safety Training
||We understand that our customers sometimes don't have the resources to keep on top of health and safety training for example, asbestos awareness and traffic management requirements. We provide a personal accessible service offering practical help and support tailored to your needs and budget. Our training style is interactive as we consider that provides the best environment for learning and personal development. Listed here are some examples of our training courses but do ring if you would like to discuss your requirements in more detail.
'The Fire Warden course was delivered concisely, clearly and a lot of valuable knowledge was gained.'
Katie Ward, Bastion Property Group.
- Asbestos awareness - The aim of this asbestos awareness workshop is to provide participants with an 'awareness' of the different types of asbestos, its dangers and how to deal with it when found on sites to ensure that operatives remain safe from its potential dangers.
- Fire warden on construction sites - The aim of this course is to provide those who are appointed as Fire Wardens on construction sites with an understanding of their role and responsibilities and some general Fire Safety knowledge.
- Lone working - The aim of this workshop is to provide participants with an 'awareness' of the dangers of working alone, the measures required to reduce the risk associated with lone working, and how to deal with emergency situations should they arise.
- Scaffold appreciation - This scaffold appreciation course is aimed at site managers and supervisors who need to have an appreciation of scaffold so that they are aware of the hazards on sites they supervise and manage. The course aims to provide an overview of scaffold parts, the process involved in erection and common terminology so they are aware of the likely dangers and the controls they need in place to keep site workers and scaffolders safe from harm whilst working.
- Temporary works - The aim of this one day temporary works course is to provide managers, contracts managers and supervisors on sites with an understanding of their responsibilities and duties when taking on the role of Temporary Works Supervisors.
- Traffic management - This traffic management course will help ensure that those with the responsibility for safe traffic management arrangements on their construction sites have the knowledge and tools to be able to design, plan, document and implement the traffic management plan effectively.
- Understanding CDM regulations for managers - Regardless of your role in a project it is essential that you understand your own responsibilities under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 and be aware of the responsibilities of others. This course will help managers of projects, site managers, supervisors and other members of construction teams to understand the CDM regulations and the implications for their roles.
- Health and safety for professional staff visiting sites - The aim of this course is to provide professional staff visiting sites with an increased awareness of health and safety issues and responsibilities when they are on site. This course will help staff to identify unsafe acts and conditions so that they can take the appropriate action to ensure safety on construction sites.
Other health and safety training support services
We can also help you with:
- Sourcing local providers for topics we don't cover
- Setting up systems for keeping training records
- Identifying training needs for your team
- One to one coaching support for management development
- Evaluating the effectiveness and impact of training
For further information please contact us on 01604 890533 or send an email through our contact page
© Copyright Bespoke Safety Solutions 2020. All rights reserved.
Bespoke Safety Solutions (BSS) Ltd
Registered in England Company number 8622497.
VAT number 113 2952 41.
16 Mill Ln, Cogenhoe, Northampton NN7 1NA
Developed & Supported by YorkSoft Ltd