Risk Assessments & Method Statements
|If you have five or more staff you are required under the Management of Health and Safety Regulations 1999 to conduct health and safety risk assessments which include:
- Identifying the hazards
- Identifying those at risk from the hazards i.e. employees, contractors and visitors
- Evaluating the danger and the probability of an accident taking place
- Identifying and evaluate the controls that you have are in place to reduce the risks
- Recording the findings of the assessment
- Reviewing the risk assessment on a regular basis, for example when new equipment is installed, processes change or accidents occur.
How we can help you with risk assessments
We can help in the following ways:
- Review your existing assessments and method statements and make recommendations
- Carry out risk assessments for you
- Provide support for you to develop your own risk assessment and method statement templates from a range of generic risk assessments that we have available to our 'Business safe' customers
- Conducting a specialist COSHH risk assessment for any substances harmful to health that you are using as part of your work. This forms part of your risk assessment. More information about this specialist service can be found here
- Conducting specialist fire risk assessments
To have an initial discussion about your requirements please contact Gordon Halfacre on 01604 890533 or 07952 732394
For further information please contact us on 01604 890533 or send an email through our contact page
© Copyright Bespoke Safety Solutions 2024. All rights reserved.
Bespoke Safety Solutions (BSS) Ltd
Registered in England Company number 8622497.
VAT number 113 2952 41.
16 Mill Ln, Cogenhoe, Northampton NN7 1NA
Developed & Supported by YorkSoft Ltd