Bespoke Safety Solutions Privacy Notice
|BESPOKE SAFETY SOLUTIONS|
GDPR customer privacy notice 2018
How Bespoke Safety Solutions uses your data
The general data protection regulation (GDPR) is a comprehensive set of regulations made
by the European Union that dictates what companies like Bespoke Safety Solutions must do
in order to properly protect our customer’s data. The GDPR regulations came into effect
on the 25 May 2018.
As the GDPR regulations are long and complicated, this is a simple summary so that you
can have a good idea of the protections we have in place.
Security of your information
- We never sell or share our customer’s data with any unnecessary third parties.
- We only collect data about you that we need to provide an effective service
- One of our Directors is responsible
for ensuring that privacy and security are a part of everything we do as
well as full GDPR compliance.
- We use online systems such as “Mail
Chimp” and an online CRM system “Less Annoying CRM” to store your data.
These companies have confirmed that they are GDPR compliant
- Our computerised systems have security passwords and limited access arrangements
- Our business systems are mainly electronic and we shred hard copies of information with your data on it
About your data
What data do we collect about you?
- The only information we collect about our customers are names, addresses, emails and phone numbers.
What is the legal basis for processing the data?
- By ‘Opting in’ our customers have
given Bespoke Safety Solutions clear consent to process their data for
the specific purpose of providing an effective health and safety
Will the data be shared with any thirds parties and how will it be used?
- All customer email addresses are
uploaded to Mail Chimp; email addresses, phone numbers and company
addresses are uploaded to our online CRM. This is so we can keep in
touch with our customers about health and safety via newsletters and
How long will my data be stored?
- The data will be stored for as long as
you are a customer of Bespoke Safety Solutions. Once you are no longer a
customer we will delete your records.
What rights do you have about the data we hold?
- You have the right to withdraw your
consent about us storing and using your data, the right to correct the
information we hold and to see what information we hold about you.
How can you raise a complaint about the data we hold?
- In the first instance please contact Carole Halfacre on 01604 890533 or use the 'Contact Us' form on this website. Complaints can be made to the Information
Commissioner Office if your complaint is not resolved.
For further information please contact us on 01604 890533 or send an email through our contact page
© Copyright Bespoke Safety Solutions 2023. All rights reserved.
Bespoke Safety Solutions (BSS) Ltd
Registered in England Company number 8622497.
VAT number 113 2952 41.
16 Mill Ln, Cogenhoe, Northampton NN7 1NA
Developed & Supported by YorkSoft Ltd